A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used internally to help soothe occasional
- May help ease indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health*
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and mental clarity.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.