This coconut salt scrub will help exfoliate your dry skin leaving it soft and supple.
1 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup or Epsom salt
1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
15 drops of your favourite essential oil- i love Citrus Bliss, Wild Orange & Lime, or something fresh and fruity but its down to personal preference
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or over double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Salt to melted coconut oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Add essential oils.
- Let sit until coconut oil solidifies, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Stir until well combined and store in an airtight container.
- To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water.
Tip: Put in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.